Part-Time E-Commerce and Social Content Coordinator
Liz Alig is looking for part-time e-commerce and social content coordinator. Duties will include managing our product portfolio online, compiling content for social media, and ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Copyright product pages, including measurements and description that will drive sales and SEO.
- Oversee online presence by maintaining accuracy of online data and inventory.
- Receive and QC all incoming merchandise for size and quality.
- Compile costing analysis of all products both active and incoming.
- Create social media calendar that is up to date with trends and social impact while producing on-brand, strategic marketing.
- Coordinate with influencers to create content for socials and product pages.
- Manage and build affiliate program.
- Maintain good customer service by facilitating returns and replying to customer service questions.
- Fulfill orders bi-weekly.
Successful candidates will have:
- Collaborative approach with ability to take feedback and adapt to changes.
- Attention to detail and very good writing skills. Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Basic sewing skills for quality control and product descriptions.
- Artistic eye to create and compile marketing content that is on-brand.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoys communicating with a variety people.
- Must be able to work from studio in Nashville, TN at least twice a week, childcare is not provided.
- $22 an hour/15 hrs a week. Eligible for $25 an hour and additional hours based on performance review after 3 months.
To apply: email your resume and why you are interested in this position to email@example.com.