Liz Alig is looking for a part-time seamstress
- Receive and QC all incoming merchandise for size and quality.
- Mend and alter incoming merchandise and samples.
- Construct samples.
- Small dye batches of recycled garments.
- Press garments for outgoing orders.
Successful candidates will have:
- Intermediate sewing skills: must be experienced with machine and hand sewing. Competent altering and mending a variety of fabrics.
- Able to work from our studio in Nashville.
- Pattern grading and drafting skills are a plus.
- $22 an hour/10 hours a week.
To apply: email your resume and why you are interested in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.