how to transition to fall style from summer
If where you live is anything like Indiana right now - it is 90 degrees on the first day of Fall! The bipolar weather makes it a little difficult to know how to dress in the morning...here are a few tips to extend the life of your Summer clothing while being prepared for any weather the Fall might throw at you.
- Do keep wearing your favorite sun dress, but don't pair it with tights (keep those in your closet for as long as possible) instead add a long cardigan are jacket.
- Accessories are your best friend in the Fall. Scarfs not only make any outfit look more like Fall, but you will be prepared for any weather.
- Add a white T or chambray shirt to your sleeveless dress - or really pair these with anything - jeans, shorts, skirts.
- Layer but show a little skin. Fall is the perfect time to layer, but friends it's not Winter yet! Keep your ankles, arms, or legs bare.
- Try to keep the hiking gear on the mountains...or pair your favorite hoodie with shorts or a mini skirt.
- Bright red, classic blue, or neutrals are perfect for the Fall.
- Chunky sweater + shorts or mini skirt = perfect transition outfit.