Feeling like my wardrobe needs a little refresh this Fall, so I combed through several lists of Fall trends to find a few that are the most adaptable and flattering...
- Plaid...I know obviously, but bright and large plaids are making a come back this season.
- Magenta, hot pink, and brown are the hot colors this season. Any mixing of warm tones - you will be cool : )
- Add colorful tights to a jumper or mini skirt.
- Maxi and Midi Dresses - layer these with a trench coat or denim jacket.
- Anything velvet!
- If you are going to invest in a pair of shoes for this Fall, make it some ankle boots. Better yet, find a pair with a little cowboy boot inspiration.
- Add a tailored (and better yet plaid) jacket to any outfit.
- There is nothing I love more than a good grandpa sweater - this season they are actually in style! Go grab a super over-sized cardigan or fair isle sweater.