1. Help support women in developing countries with your fair trade purchase while ensuring your clothing is made ethically.
2. Buy really cute fashion forward clothing, made from all natural or recycled materials.
3. Get a personal shopping experience for yourself and your friends with your own private trunk show.
4. Early a little extra money and/or free clothes.
1. We will send you an assortment of garments from your specifications in various sizes and colors along with educational material about fair trade, and the story of the clothing. All clothing is sent for free to be sold on consignment.
2. Mark prices how you would like, including the wholesale price that needs to be returned if a garment sells.
2. You decide when and where to have the event, invite everyone you know (or just a few friends) and have a great time trying on clothes and learning about the impact fair trade has for women.
3. Send back anything you do not sell (prepaid label included in box) and include a check for the items that sold.
1. Complete the trunk show form here and e-mail back to email@example.com. Select an assortment of clothing from our shop that you think will appeal to you and your friends and list it on the form.
2. After the show is finished, list items that did not sell on form and send the remainder back with the funds your raised.
Questions: If you have any questions about how the trunk show will work or the merchandise you have recieved please let us know at 317-457-6970 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for supporting fair trade!