Part of fair trade is creating a marketplace for smaller producers in developing countries who do not have a voice in todays big box global market. We need your help to create such a marketplace! We would like to send you our merchandise for you to sell to your friends and family. This can either be an official trunk show or just a few people - it is also a great way to earn a little extra money.
1. We will send you an assortment of garments from your specifications in various sizes and colors along with educational material about fair trade, and the story of the clothing. Clothing is sent to be sold on consignment.
2. You can determine the markup that you would like to put on the clothing. We recommend a 2% markup. Meaning you will make 50% of the sales.
4. Plan an event to host the trunk show. This can be a small group of friends at your house, or an event with your sorority, church, or store. Or you can casually sell merchandise to your friends over one months time.
5. After you have had the merchandise for a month, send back anything you do not sell. You are responsible for the shipping charges to send garments back to us. Please include a check for the items that sold.
1. Complete the trunk show form here and e-mail back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Select an assortment of clothing from our shop that you are most interested in. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
2. When you receive your box of items inventory them to make sure that everything is on the invoice that is included.
3. You can have the items for up to 1 month.
4. After the show is finished, list items that did not sell on form and send the remainder back with the funds your raised.
Questions: If you have any questions about how to host a trunk show or the merchandise you have received please let us know at 317-457-6970 or email@example.com. Thanks for supporting fair trade!