Hosting a trunk show can be a great way to earn a little extra money and see a sampling of our clothing first hand while supporting fair trade. This is ideal for small clothing boutiques who would like to try out the line or sororities and home parties.
1. We will send you an assortment of garments from your specifications in various sizes and colors along with educational material about fair trade, and the story of the clothing. Clothing is sent to be sold on consignment.
2. You can determine the markup that you would like to put on the clothing. We recommend a 2% markup.
4. Plan an event to host the trunk show. This can be a small group of friends at your house, or an event with your sorority, church, or store.
5. Send back anything you do not sell. You are responsible for the shipping charges to send garments back to us. Please include a check for the items that sold.
1. Complete the trunk show form here and e-mail back to email@example.com. Select an assortment of clothing from our shop that you are most interested in. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
2. When you receive your box of items inventory them to make sure that everything is on the invoice that is included.
3. You can have the items for up to 1 month.
4. After the show is finished, list items that did not sell on form and send the remainder back with the funds your raised.
Questions: If you have any questions about how to host a trunk show or the merchandise you have received please let us know at 317-457-6970 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for supporting fair trade!