Part of fair trade is creating a marketplace for producers in developing countries who do not have a voice in our global market. We need your help to create such a marketplace!
How it Works
We will send you an assortment of garments and accessories from a list you sent us. You host a small party for your friends, sorority, church, or store. After the party you will send the items that did not sell back with payment for the items that did.
1. Complete the trunk show form here and e-mail back to email@example.com. Select an assortment of clothing from our shop that you are most interested in. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
2. When you receive your box of items inventory them to make sure that everything on the invoice is included.
3. You will receive 25% of the sales for the event. We can offer you this in store credit or deduct it from your earnings. Items must be sold at the MSRP
3. You can have the items for up to 1 month. Items must be returned in 1 month, unless an extended date has been agreed upon.
4. After the show is finished, send the remainder back. It is your responsibility to cover the cost of shipping back any unsold items. We will charge you for the merchandise that sold minus your commission or issue you a store credit.