Part of fair trade is creating a marketplace for producers in developing countries who do not have a voice in our global market. We need your help to create such a marketplace!
How it Works
We will send you an assortment of garments and accessories from a list you sent us. You host a small party for your friends, sorority, church, or store. After the party you will send the items that did not sell back with payment for the items that did.
1. Complete the trunk show form here and e-mail back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Select an assortment of clothing from our shop that you are most interested in. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
2. When you receive your box of items inventory them to make sure that everything on the invoice is included.
3. You can mark up the items up to 50% of the amount listed on the invoice. This is a great way to earn a little extra money as a fundraiser or a side job.
3. You can have the items for up to 1 month.
4. After the show is finished, list items that sold and send the remainder back with the funds your raised. It is your responsibility to cover the cost of shipping back any unsold items.