The Most Flattering and Easily Adaptable Fall 2018 Trends
Feeling like my wardrobe needs a little refresh this Fall, so I combed through several lists of Fall trends to find a few that are the most adaptable and flattering...
- Plaid...I know obviously, but bright and large plaids are making a come back this season.
- Magenta, hot pink, and brown are the hot colors this season. Any mixing of warm tones - you will be cool : )
- Add colorful tights to a jumper or mini skirt.
- Maxi and Midi Dresses - layer these with a trench coat or denim jacket. Here is a favorite striped midi dress we have this season.
- Anything velvet! We have some really great new jumpsuits and dresses made from recycled excess velvet collected from factory cut-offs in Cambodia then our garments are sewn by a small fair trade workshop there.
- If you are going to invest in a pair of shoes for this Fall, make it some ankle boots. Better yet, find a pair with a little cowboy boot inspiration.
- Add a tailored (and better yet plaid) jacket to any outfit.
- There is nothing I love more than a good grandpa sweater - this season they are actually in style! Go grab a super oversized cardigan or fair isle sweater. Shop our hand knit sweaters here.