Here are a few easy ways to refresh your summer wardrobe this year...
- Because denim is so popular right now you really can't go wrong wearing any kind of denim - giving you the chance to try out a style of denim you wouldn't normally wear. Try some high waisted jeans, flared jeans, capris, denim on denim. We have several new pieces made from recycled denim, the Juli Dress below is one of our favorites. Check out the whole collection here.
- Buy a white T! 90's looks are back and adding a white T to any outfit is an easy way to update your style. We have a pretty good one right here if I do say so myself.
- Bring back the floral dress. I am guessing you have a floral dress from a few years ago still in your closet, it's time to bring that back out. The lighter and flowier the fabric the better.
- Bring out the check and gingham too.
- Go buy a jumpsuit! I know, I know - you don't think it will work for you because of x,y, or z, but being a big fan of the jumpsuit before they became popular, I have heard ALL the excuses. The search for the right jumpsuit might be similar to finding the right boyfriend/husband, but I'm telling you it's worth it! Go try on at least 10 different jumpsuits until you give up on them. The right jumpsuit will transform your life - they are super comfortable and easy to wear - here is my favorite : )
- Lastly, if your out shopping pick up a matching set outfit...these are really popular right now plus you can wear it together or mix and match with different pieces. This summer we have a striped shorts and tank style that I am in love with - check out the Jessy Shorts and Top here.
Sustainability and social responsibility are finally being recognized as necessities by a lot of people and brands, and now celebrities are joining the cause as well! Whether they are wearing eco-friendly pieces on the red carpet or creating brands that do good, they are making a difference with their fan bases behind them and being inspired by them. [...]
The elusive romper. Most people love them, but are unsure how to style them so that they don’t look in the mirror and envision a potato sack. Trust me, we have all been there at some point in our lives. This is why we decided to take the cute and comfy rompers from our sale collection and [...]
Need a fresh look this Easter? Look no further - we've put together some outfits that are sure to match your sunny disposition this Sunday. The best part? We've combined our own dresses with some stylish Fair Trade accessories. If you order a dress by Wednesday, it will be shipped to you by Saturday. :)Links:a. http://www.lizalig.com/socheta-scarf-dusty-rose/b. http://www.lizalig.com/calabash-earings/c. http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/bracelets-and-a...d. http://www.lizalig.com/lucy-dress/e. http://threadsworldwide.com/sattal-clutch.htmlf. http://www.panamas.co.uk/hats/women/margarita-lemo...g. http://www.lizalig.com/lacy-dress/h. http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/necklaces/dangl...i. http://www.serrv.org/product/seaside-stripe-tote/h...j. http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/earrings/copper...k. http://www.panamas.co.uk/hats/women/sea-urchin-lag...l. https://www.oliberte.com/shoes/mbozi/tan-nubuck/m. http://www.lizalig.com/isabella-dress/n. http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/earrings/paper-...o. http://threadsworldwide.com/tunga-necklace.html
We love the story behind our new Holyn Shirt coming this Spring!This t-shirt was printed by Jonathan from Honduras. Last year Jonathan was among an estimated 100,000 kids and teens from Central America illegally trying to cross into the States. Most of these children were sent by their parents to get out of [...]