1. Leather Tote handmade in Vietnam from re-purposed leather. $130
2. Handmade brass Leaf Necklace from India is only $14...we also have matching earrings if you want a set.
3. Super soft alpaca Fingerless Gloves (with a flap to make them mittens). $42
4. Handwarmers made by a women's cooperative in the hills of the Andes. You can also get these in a black and white stripe here. $25
5. The Sloan Cardigan will quickly become a favorite for your mother, sister, girlfriend...really anyone. $130
6. Plaid Patchwork Infinity Scarf helps support a small women's cooperative in Haiti. $32
7. Betty Apron made from recycled button down shirts. $45
8. These Diamond Earrings are on sale right now for only $14!
9. Finally the Huipil Clutch made from re-purposed traditional Guatemalan textiles. $30
1. Fatima Scarf - This product was made in Nashville by a group of refugees from around the world in partnership with Sew For Hope. This organization provides low cost sewing classes for adult refugees in order to give them a sense of worth and accomplishment while adding marketable skills that are valuable for earning [...]