1. Leather Tote handmade in Vietnam from re-purposed leather. $130
2. Handmade brass Leaf Necklace from India is only $14...we also have matching earrings if you want a set.
3. Super soft alpaca Fingerless Gloves (with a flap to make them mittens). $42
4. Handwarmers made by a women's cooperative in the hills of the Andes. You can also get these in a black and white stripe here. $25
5. The Sloan Cardigan will quickly become a favorite for your mother, sister, girlfriend...really anyone. $130
6. Plaid Patchwork Infinity Scarf helps support a small women's cooperative in Haiti. $32
7. Betty Apron made from recycled button down shirts. $45
8. These Diamond Earrings are on sale right now for only $14!
9. Finally the Huipil Clutch made from re-purposed traditional Guatemalan textiles. $30
The holiday season is quickly approaching and with the holidays being hectic, it is often hard to find something comfortable and affordable to wear. We have put together the top five fair trade styles for you this holiday season. Liz Alig offers fashion forward, effortless style clothing that helps women in other countries have hope and a meaningful job. Buy [...]
1. Fatima Scarf - This product was made in Nashville by a group of refugees from around the world in partnership with Sew For Hope. This organization provides low cost sewing classes for adult refugees in order to give them a sense of worth and accomplishment while adding marketable skills that are valuable for earning [...]