Here are a few easy ways to refresh your summer wardrobe this year...
- Because denim is so popular right now you really can't go wrong wearing any kind of denim - giving you the chance to try out a style of denim you wouldn't normally wear. Try some high waisted jeans, flared jeans, capris, denim on denim. We have several new pieces made from recycled denim, the Juli Dress below is one of our favorites. Check out the whole collection here.
- Buy a white T! 90's looks are back and adding a white T to any outfit is an easy way to update your style. We have a pretty good one right here if I do say so myself.
- Bring back the floral dress. I am guessing you have a floral dress from a few years ago still in your closet, it's time to bring that back out. The lighter and flowier the fabric the better.
- Bring out the check and gingham too.
- Go buy a jumpsuit! I know, I know - you don't think it will work for you because of x,y, or z, but being a big fan of the jumpsuit before they became popular, I have heard ALL the excuses. The search for the right jumpsuit might be similar to finding the right boyfriend/husband, but I'm telling you it's worth it! Go try on at least 10 different jumpsuits until you give up on them. The right jumpsuit will transform your life - they are super comfortable and easy to wear - here is my favorite : )
- Lastly, if your out shopping pick up a matching set outfit...these are really popular right now plus you can wear it together or mix and match with different pieces. This summer we have a striped shorts and tank style that I am in love with - check out the Jessy Shorts and Top here.